Thursday, August 5, 2021

I'M BACK AND STILL ALIVE!

It's been awhile since I wrote anything on this blog. I know a lot of you probably think I met my maker or worse yet, sucummbed to Covid19. Well I'm happy to say none of that has happened and I am alive. I'm hoping to change the blog layout and design too, so any suggestioms would be welome. I need to start watching YouTube makeup videos too. What with this excessive locckdown we have been having and not being able to buy products. For six months we were banned from getting our nails done too! Can you believe that? Hair salons were not allowed to operate as well, something to do with social distancing. But here we are in August 2021, being forced to wear masks and life carries on. At least I can now dye my hair pink and get my nails done.
Welll this won't be the last post from me, I just wanted to tell you I'm still around and there is more to come!

No comments: